Friday, June 19, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

We went to Chuck E. Cheese for Jackson's birthday dinner and I left some of the cheese on his pizza for the first time. He did GREAT and I was super nervous and staring at him and following him around watching to make sure he didn't start itching and get a rash....speaking of rashes, my daughter Presley left the same dinner with a random rash on her torso. I think it's time to start NAET with my little princess! My little boy is 3!!!! I am hoping this next year of his journey will be full of healing and laughter! You should have seen him throwing the "skee-ball" like a baseball.....so fun!

2 comments:

  1. wow..nice to know he can cheese without any problems!!!!!
    Belated Happy Birthday to Jackson, i think the biggest present for his b'day is "CHEESE"
    Also is he not allergic to Gluten or wheat, as he was eating pizza?
    we also started NAET treatment for my son yesterday, she did the BBF using me as surrogate, she said its gonna take 30 hrs for balancing to happen so we are keeping our fingers crossed but one v strange thing, i was feeling so grumpy whole day, had a little headache n also something was wrong with tummy too...i pratically had no energy
    one thing i wanted to ask since Jackson is 3, does the practitioner do the accupressure on him straight? in my case, my son is 17 mnths old, she did the whole thing on me, testing n pressure both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she uses me as the surrogate most of the time. She does it with a laser so sometimes he thinks that is fun and lets her do it straight on him...but all the muscle testing is done through me. I have felt tired and "off" too when we do the treatments. I actually got really sick for awhile with asthma which was strange because I have never had it, but Jack does...strange..but he is doing sooo good. After the BBF Jackson's language got really clear..let me know what happens with your son. I am so glad you are doing this. Let's keep in touch about it. Email me..sroth220@sbcglobal.net, so we can keep an ongoing conversation. I have another mom that has started NAET for her son and it's been GREAT to update as much as possible. If your son is grouchy it's something we both have noticed. I will be praying for you!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete