Monday, February 1, 2010

We're still here...I promise



Hi blog readers,


Thank you so much for your support and emails....It's been busy lately here at the Roth house and although the cold/flu season has been upon us I must say it has not been upon "us" :) The kids have been super healthy this season and I know it has to do with NAET and their ear tubes and Jack's eviction of his adenoids. They have been growing and are really becoming such little people. I, on the other hand, have been battling health issues (kidney stone, ovarian cysts) and my ongoing IBS/tummy issues...BUT I think I have solved the mystery of "sick mommy"...I stopped eating gluten and I feel 90% better. I think I need NAET too, I am realizing how much food is affecting me. My mom stopped eating gluten as well and her arthritis that has been making her suffer for over a year is almost gone! AMAZING! I say if you are having any inflammation problems with your tummy or your bones, joints, ect...try eating gluten free! Maybe I should start a new blog about my "journey"...nope, don't have time for that! I am going to start the kids back on NAET soon...it's been tough financially, but I know I need to keep going and especially help Presley be protected against more foods because she is my eater!!! Jackson is branching out and trying new foods, but no fruits or veggies yet! It's amazing how tall that boy is with what he eats..chicken nuggets, graham crackers, quesadillas, PIZZA, chips, crackers, juice and my secret vitamin drops....the boy will not eat a piece of fruit or a vegetable, he says, "No thanks!" or "Umm..not today"....Presley on the other hand always hijacks my food at any opportunity....oh toddlers....Anyway, just wanted to stop in. I am happy hearing from so many of you lately who are on the NAET journey or thinking about it...we have to support each other on this "journey!"..Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment