Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jackson's faith....

Jackson has so much faith in his NAET treatments. We started again today after taking a financial hiatus from NAET since October. He and Presley were so excited to go see "Dr. Kathleen" and remembered everything about our visits from the past. They were very compliant little patients and it always gives me peace knowing how happy they are to be there. I had peace too, being there, as it reminded me of how far we have come. Both of my eczema-prone kids have been eczema FREE since a few months after starting NAET and Jackson has been enjoying his life with dairy products...just recently he started asking for cheese sandwiches everyday in his lunch box.

Although we've come a long way, we still have a "journey" ahead of us. Jackson has been really "reacting" to the change in the seasons...all the crazy rain we got during the end of January and now the sunshine is causing everything to bloom around our house and his school. He has been very itchy and also getting a rash on his chin every time he eats or drinks...kind of strange..it disappears after a few minutes, but it was very concerning to me....

I talked to Dr. Kathleen today and she said the change of the seasons is making his system very sensitive, hence all the minor reactions and itchy eyes, ect. when he's outside. I, being anxious to get this taken care of, put a glass of water in the front and backyard yesterday, and brought it in for her to do a NAET treatment with. After doing the laser and the pressure points, Jackson jumped off the stool, and said, "Well, I'm better now, no more itching!" His confidence is so great and I know that he truly believes in NAET even though he doesn't know what going to Dr. Kathleen is about...today we played outside, went to the park, ate lots of food and he was rashy free.....tonight in the bath he said, "I'm better today, no rash on my chin and no scratchies...better go back to Dr. Kafaleen (how he says it) again!" Presley was treated too for the "front and backyard" so hopefully that will strengthen her defenses as well. Glad to be back doing NAET, better give up some trips to Starbucks to afford it this month, well worth the sacrifice!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just a really great testimony. Thanks for sharing it. :)
    I have my first NAET appt. tomorrow. I am so very excited. Hopefully I will see great success as well. I am feeling very confident right now, but we'll see how it goes. Have a wonderful and blessed week. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, let me know how it goes! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! How did the water treatments go? Have you notice any difference in the kids?

    ReplyDelete