Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fell of the face of the planet...?

Oh goodness...how I've fallen off the face of the planet. Truth is I've been battling my own health issues and could probably benefit greatly from NAET myself, if we could afford it. Right now, none of us can afford NAET, but my kiddos have benefited so much from it that as soon as we start bringing in more funds we will start again. Colds are shorter, eczema is rarely an issue and Jackson continues to eat more and more foods, except any kind of powdered cheese or peanuts. He's still pretty picky but trying new things quite often. Presley is doing great and seems to be less reactive than Jackson. They are going for their 3 and 4 year old appointments next week so I am going to have their RAST numbers check, just out of curiosity more than reliability. We really need to go back to NAET for them, even writing this makes me realize how much they benefited from NAET and the year was so much healthier for both of them. Less antibiotics, less nebulizer....more foods.
I am still on the journey to health and have pretty much narrowed down my issues to Estrogen Dominance....they are still ruling out autoimmune disorders too. I am not eating wheat, dairy and am soon giving up sugar...(that will be hard but I've done it before)...I am researching eating for my blood type (0 +) and finding out interesting information..taking matters in my own hands pretty much and praying for provision so we can all do NAET. Here are some recent pics of the growing/healthy kiddos. I love reading your blogs and hearing all of your successes with NAET!

No comments:

Post a Comment