Monday, October 5, 2009

Air...Wind...Water....

This week I took Jackson to NAET even though it was Presley's turn. He's had an endless cough (the kind I call the chokey cough).....I have even had to have him on the nebulizer a few times which makes me feel anxious about the flu season ahead. I think it was really the change of weather that the crazy WINDS brought last week that started the coughing spells. I decided to have Dr. Kathleen treat him for whatever is in the air since his cough has not turned into an ear infection or a fever, ect. It must just be allergy. I put a bottle of water outside in the front and backyard and let it collect the particles in the air. We brought our "water" to Dr. Kathleen and she created a vial of it for Jackson to be treated with. He is so funny at the treatments...he's just such a little "model patient." He said, "we have to go to the doctor and then I'll feel better!" after she was done doing the acupressure with the laser he popped off the chair and exclaimed, "I'M BETTER!" Sometimes I think he knows a lot more about NAET than we do. He did seem to cough less the next day and his little nose was less runny. We'll see how he does today. We do go to a new ENT for Presley's ear infections and Jackson's "always sounding stuff" adenoid issues this week. I'll keep you "posted"

No comments:

Post a Comment